Looking for Homemade Costume Ideas?
Here are some great ideas that can help you make your own Halloween costume for your pregnant belly;
- This is among the easiest maternity costumes to make for Halloween.
- All that is needed are some dull colored clothes as well as facial paint.
- Dressing in a dark outfit on Halloween, a pregnant woman can paint her bare or clothed belly area white.
- After this she can go ahead and paint the center of the eye on the white area to pull off the creative look.
- This should be made as realistic as possible by incorporating a couple red veins.
- The eyeball can either be attractive or scary depending on what a person is going for.
- The pea is another great maternity costume idea for Halloween.
- This costume is ideal for women who are so exhausted by their belly weights that they can never wish to go through too much trouble for the above occasion.
- Since colored jeans are very popular today it means that obtaining them should be a walk in the park.
- Alternatively green leggings, sweat pants and so on can be opted for.
- The green pant should be paired with a green sweatshirt or any other long sleeved blouse that is green.
- You can then make a hole in the belly area of the top or alternatively lift the blouse to expose your pregnant belly once you have painted it green.
Bun in the Oven
- Bun in the oven is one of the most popular maternity costumes for Halloween.
- To pull off this look you need a box of any size depending on the size of your belly.
- The first thing to do is to cut it out so that you can wear it over your shoulders leaving enough room for your head to slide through.
- Make the box look like an oven by decorating it with various paints and then cut out the front so that it can be able to close and open.
- Write the phrase ‘bun in the oven’ in front of the term ‘oven’ and then paint your belly with a very pale brown color such that when the oven is opened people can see your ‘bun in the oven’.
- If all the above costume ideas for Halloween fail then you can try pulling off the witch outfit.
- Remember witches are mothers as well.
- So you can maximize on the use of your painted pregnant belly to look like a witch holding a pumpkin.
- Put into consideration the fact that people only use what they have and as such a pregnant belly is a great resource to have for Halloween, you can pull off a lot of Halloween looks with it.
- As mentioned earlier on, a pregnant belly can be a great resource to have for Halloween.
- If all the above ideas can’t seem to suit what you are looking for then simply go ahead and paint your big belly and show it off proudly.
- You can paint it to look like any object for instance a football, basketball and so on.
- If the weight of your child is exhausting you making you unwilling to do too much, simply go as a Halloween pumpkin.
- Halloween pumpkins are among the easiest maternity costumes to make for the above occasion.
- Put on a green cap that can be easily made at home from felt.
- After that go ahead and paint your belly orange while at the same time decorating it.
- Once you have done so make sure that your bare pregnant belly is sticking out for people to see it. Remember it’s good to show off what you have.